We have a new CEU class in June. Lutron will present their shade solutions.
Earn CEU Credits: AIA, IDCEC, and USGBC
One of our speakers is Bob Plotkins with One Source Associates. Bob is responsible for specifications and
distribution of automated shading and lighting control systems manufactured by Lutron Electronics.
Bob has worked for the design and architectural community at One Source Associates for more than
7 years. We'll also hear from Jeff Cianni, Residential Solutions, Lutron Electronics.
- The advantages and disadvantages between fabric materials and compositions
- Identify various weave patterns and structures
- Recognize commonly referenced solar performance terminology
- Explain what factors and variables can affect the performance of a solar screen fabric
- Choose the best fabric by considering a project’s priorities or site analysis
Seminars will be held Tuesday, June 3 in our Arlington (10:00 am) and Chantilly (2:00 pm) showroom locations and Wednesday, June 4 (10:00 am) in our Laurel, Maryland showroom.
or contact me, Patty Jordan, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.