Lighting Showroom P/T Sales Position ~ Chantilly, VA
v Retail Sales:
a) Greet walk-in customers and offer assistance.
b) Familiarize customers with the showroom and its products:
– Demonstrate how to turn on/off lights (clear sticks for ceiling, switches for walls);
– Explain the information on the tag of the merchandise (dimensions of the fixture, number and wattage of bulbs, other sizes we might have in stock);
– Advise on different sizes or finishes of the products, especially the bathroom and exterior lights.
c) Learn the products in the catalogs:
- Get familiar with various fixtures by manufacturer.
- Learn the department’s input codes and computer tasks to perform your job.
v Showroom Maintenance & Administrative Support:
a) Hang price tags on the merchandise.
b) Keep round tables neat and clean counter & cupboards at coffee/pricing station.
c) Make sure catalog shelves in warehouse are filled (take out of boxes, put on stickers, & put onto shelves).
d) Fill paper in all machines.
e) Replace burned-out light bulbs.
f) Rearrange lamps & mirrors and tidy up clip-on shades.
g) Dust shelves and fixtures if necessary.
v Support the full timers:
~ help co-workers as needed
v Must be able to work EVERY Saturday from to
~ plus 2-3 weekdays ~ or
v Looking for candidates with lighting or interior design experience.
v Please send resumes to Catherine Schlawin at firstname.lastname@example.org.