Here's this month's email newsletter ~ At Dominion Electric Supply, Go All Out!
I just love the photo our ad agency used. And I think the most important thing to share here is this...
LED is a better option than incandescent landscape lighting. HERE'S WHY:
1. LED Lighting lasts up to 10 times longer than incandescent bulbs (40,000 hours vs. 4,000 hours).
2. You do not have to change the bulbs/lamps every 1-2 years as you do with incandescent outdoor lighting.
3. Due to the lower wattage, you can use a smaller transformer and wires.
4. Due to the lower wattage, you will have less voltage drop, so you can use thinner cable and have easier layouts, so you can wire in series and daisy chain more fixtures, instead of buying additional transformers.
5. LED prices are dropping fast, and new technologies enabling high output with less heat are coming on line every day.
Read the full article here:
And if you'd like to receive our monthly e-newsletter, please let me know at email@example.com.