I wanted to share some of the tips from the Better Homes and Gardens Lighting magazine ~ they have some great links to their web site:
Find slideshows, videos, sweepstakes and more at http://www.remodelingcenter.com/
1) Living Room Ideas ~ Getting the light right can be tricky. You want good overall lighting, but you also want task lighting beside a reading chair and accent lighting on paintings. Learn how at www.remodelingcenter.com/lighting01.
2) Bedroom Ideas ~ It's all about setting the mood. Learn about proper lamp heights, positioning chandeliers, and more at www.remodelingcenter.com/lighting02.
3) Bathroom Ideas ~ Great makeup requires the right type of shadow-free lighting. Bring bathrooms up to date at www.remodelingcenter.com/lighting03.
4) Outdoor Ideas ~ Help guests feel welcome by greeting them with entry lanterns, path lighting, and more. Go to www.remodelingcenter.com/lighting04.
5) Landscape Products ~ Find a great selection of lighting products that will enhance the style and safety of any home at www.remodelingcenter.com/lighting05.